What's new

Went to the ZOO today... 12 pics

ScoobyRoo20

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 18, 2005
Messages
272
Reaction score
5
Location
N. Texas
1.
47b6dc34b3127cce9717593603d800000015108AYuGrFi4buT

2. He looks bored
47b6dc34b3127cce9717593182ef00000016108AYuGrFi4buT

3.
47b6dc34b3127cce97175980036e00000015108AYuGrFi4buT

4.
47b6dc34b3127cce97175e44c20100000016108AYuGrFi4buT

5.
47b6dc34b3127cce97175ee3439600000016108AYuGrFi4buT

6.
47b6dc34b3127cce97175ec543b000000016108AYuGrFi4buT

7.
47b6dc34b3127cce97175eb943cc00000016108AYuGrFi4buT

8.
47b6dc34b3127cce97175e82c2c700000016108AYuGrFi4buT

9.
47b6dc34b3127cce97175f6e82b300000016108AYuGrFi4buT

10.
47b6dc34b3127cce97175ffb031600000016108AYuGrFi4buT

11.
47b6dc34b3127cce97175ff8822500000016108AYuGrFi4buT
 
I like the flamingo shot. The last one is cool too, how high up were you? Only thing is in number 7, I probably would've focused on the hippo (if that's what it is) instead of the leaves. Good job though.
 
Jimee said:
I like the flamingo shot. The last one is cool too, how high up were you? Only thing is in number 7, I probably would've focused on the hippo (if that's what it is) instead of the leaves. Good job though.

I agree with you on the hippo thing. :blushing:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom