West Coast Adventure.

BeachDesign

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Aloha, I'm a freelance EDM photographer from Hawai'i. I'm currently exploring the West Coast and decided to give my hand a try at nature, and landscape photography. I was shooting with a canon t1i, and a 20-70mm lens thanks to my Nikon breaking a few months back. Let me know what you think, and what I can do to better the images.

$_MG_6566.JPG
This is a image I took of the sun setting through the trees while on a hike up in North Cali.
$IMG_0065.JPG
A tree that hangs over Cascade lake on Orcas Island, WA. and a memorial point for those that have lose their lives on this road.
$IMG_0066.JPG
A fisherman steers his boat off into the sunrise off the docks of obstruction pass on Orcas Island
$IMG_0067.JPG
The docks of Obstruction pass at sunrise on Orcas Island.
$IMG_0068.JPG
After over a dozen years, I returned to the house I grew up in and found a ball from my childhood laying in the yard. Orcas Island, Wa.
$IMG_0069.JPG
Twin Lakes before sunrise on the side of Mt. Constitution, Orcas Island.
$IMG_0071.JPG
The San Juan Islands off the porch of the ferry on an early morning ride.
$IMG_0072.JPG
A small Island in the San Juans in early morning light.
$threebrother.jpg
Three mossy trees in the early morning fog. North Cal.

Welcome to the Forum

Typically you will get more responses when your images are numbered and you have fewer.

I am not going to offer feedback on all of them.

So here it goes.

2. Was nice but the siggy was overwhelming the shot.

3. A bit washed out but it kind of works for creating a feel

4. Like it

5. Focus is off

6. Way too dark

8. Focus is off

9. Too washed out and too much siggy.

Always nice to have new Photographers around. Happy Photoing. ;)

I don't know where to start. Focus and exposure issues are present in almost every shot. And the JG Photography watermark is distracting and totally un-ncecssary. nobody is going to steal these.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back