unicycle.jpg

Didgeredoo...this guy rokked! one man band
player.jpg

Deutschland.... for you corinna :)
germanflag.jpg

Days end
lionsgate.jpg

I think I've exhausted my BC folder :(

i'll take it a step further and say a plane that lands on the water. ;)

pretty cool shots and crops here. the last is rather interesting with the burst of light.

Hey, Jon, thanks for "dedicating" on photo to me :D.
Nice series.
You cannot already have exploited your entire folder?

I really like the atmosphere of the "Always time for a coffee"-pic. It is nice and relaxed (and the landed plane is in the picture, too).

Monocycles are very "en vogue" here and almost every girl has one. My daughter has one, too (but nowadays she no longer rides hers). There are championships and monocycle clubs and some really become very good and start riding those extra high ones. If that family were watching him, I would not be surprised. Is it totally candid, i.e. did they not see you take their photo? I like the DOF in that one.

That didgeridoo player looks like he made some interesting music, too!
Nice photo of him. Did he ever realise that you have taken such a good picture of him making his music?

AIRIC said:
:biglaugh: It is a Canadian built Twin Otter. Looks like Victoria Harbour. Nice shots.

Eric
I actually meant the cloud formation..hehe
:lol: ;) .....ahhh the venerable Twin Otter...thanks eric. And yes...Victoria harbour

Thanks Jon! :D Glad you liked em.

Hey corinna...may be able to scrape a few more from those folders ;) The didgeridoo dude saw me takin his pic...took quite a few. don't think the family noticed me as I was taking the pic from down below from some distance. Thanks for looking and commenting. :)

Wonderful pictures, JonK! Scrape more from those folders ;)!
Love the people shots here. That guy must have been great playing all that stuff by himself!!! Love the one with the cops chillin :)!

Cool series Jonk.. Cant believe I missed this one.

wonderful series JOn! i love the bw... nice conversion.. cool dof.. nice shot :thumbsup:
love the last one too.. neat comp!
thanks for sharing

Most reactions

Back