Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Achnambeithach Cottage by Mark Coull, on Flickr

Black rock cottage glencoe by Mark Coull, on Flickr

Three Sisters Glencoe by Mark Coull, on Flickr

White Cottage by Mark Coull, on Flickr

Loch Lomond early morning by Mark Coull, on Flickr

Loch Earn Brewery and Hotel by Mark Coull, on Flickr

Took at trip to the west coast of Scotland last week, got 1.5 good days out of 4 (joys of scottish weather). These are a few from the trip. Trying out my new tokina 11-20 lens while I was there. No.3 is a 5 image panoramic

Last edited:
Nice set. Better when viewed separately on Flickr with the black background. I especially like #5!

I wish we could choose our background viewing color on this site.

Nice set. Better when viewed separately on Flickr with the black background. I especially like #5!

I wish we could choose our background viewing color on this site.

Thanks, no.5 is one of my favs too.

Great set Mark! Really like #5 as well with its low hanging clouds. Love the Highlands.

I don't think I have ever seen a Scottish scene that doesn't awe me. Absolutely beautiful!

Very nice Mark!

I particularly like 4, the reflections on the Loch are brilliant. Glen Coe is one of my favorite places, need to get back up there with my camera sometime too!

Very nice Mark!

I particularly like 4, the reflections on the Loch are brilliant. Glen Coe is one of my favorite places, need to get back up there with my camera sometime too!

Cheers Weepete,

hopefully get one more trip in a few months with good weather before the kid arrives.

Great set Mark! Really like #5 as well with its low hanging clouds. Love the Highlands.

Thanks Brent,

Yes Scotland has its pluses! Can't wait for the better weather though and some blue sky!

Great set of photos, makes me want to get out the passport and see that beautiful scenery in person.

Most reactions

Back