What's new

Westcoast rainforest panorama

tirediron

Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Joined
Jul 8, 2005
Messages
45,715
Reaction score
14,785
Location
Victoria, BC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Untitled_Panorama1%20(Large).jpg
 
I love this shot and the colors! Reminds me of my hikes with the family this summer :)
 
This isn't a single exposure photo, is it?
And it doesn't look like that at this time of the year, does it?
When it is green, boy it is GREEN! Wow.
Why this crop? Where did you crop (top or bottom) and why?
 
I like the colors but i think that it is way to busy.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
-You're right there is no main focal point; in this case the focal point is [supposed] to be the entire image.

-It is busy, but I was hoping that the degree of detail would overcome that. The full-size image (About 10x36 at 300dpi) shows it off to considerably better effect.

-Corrinna, yep, it's that green. That is genuine West-Coast rain forest, and it's a compilation of (IIRC) six images, shot vertically with a 35mm f2, so there's actually very little vertical cropping (Just enough to get rid of a bit of the path I was standing on lower right). I suspect that this is one of those images which while applealing to me isn't all that interesting to the general public.
 
that's an artistic shot love it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom