What's new

Westcott Softbox Equipment help

BuZzZeRkEr

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 26, 2007
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Va
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got a Westcott Spiderlight TD5 light kit awhile back, I like it but I was trying to add some versatility to it. basically I wanted to be able to throw a speedlight into the softboxes instead of using the TD5's say when I'm outside or just want the versatility of a speedlight in a softbox. So basically I was wondering if Westcott makes a product that will help me do that without having to shell out alot of loot or buying a completely different softbox. Thanks for your help in advance.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom