Western Photo Shoot

LisaCadwell

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was invited to go to a photo shoot where there were about 50 or so people involves (models, MUA, Hair stylist, etc). It was fun even though I had to be awake for 33 hours due to work and the shoot. What do you think? Please ignore the watermarks for now... I only put them on there for a bit while people from the shoot are browsing them. They will be coming off. The day was extremely overcast/rainy. And these were taken between 10-12pm. http://www.flickr.com/photos/88986819@N02/

Last edited:
Oops... I must have done something wrong. Teaches me to do this as I'm trying to run out the door.

Sorry about that!!!
Lisa

Last edited:
#4 is may favorite. I wish there was a bit more light on the right side of her face. Also I wish the DOF on #8 was reversed.

I kinda' dig the Indian maiden gal...and the blonde cowgirl...wow...that full lower lip she has is sexy--but she kind of has a sneering expression in most of her shots. Not too bad Lisa...looks like it was a fun event!

I kinda' dig the Indian maiden gal...and the blonde cowgirl...wow...that full lower lip she has is sexy--but she kind of has a sneering expression in most of her shots. Not too bad Lisa...looks like it was a fun event!

It was a really fun event. The Blonde model WAS hmmm.. a bit into herself. I really couldn't get her to smile or at less smirk. I took someones advice on this shoot and only took 106 pictures total. Instead to the 1000's I normally would have taken. Slowed down and thought about the shots a little more.

Number 10 is my favorite! My daughter always gives me a funny shot when we are out. This was the one.

#4 is may favorite. I wish there was a bit more light on the right side of her face. Also I wish the DOF on #8 was reversed.

I'm not sure that I am getting the numbers right. I think that when I re-posted the pictures instead of the links I flipped the pictures? #8 is the cutest little girl with the umbrella?

I'm not sure that I am getting the numbers right. I think that when I re-posted the pictures instead of the links I flipped the pictures? #8 is the cutest little girl with the umbrella?

#4 was of the blonde in the cowboy had and #8 was the saddle on the fence.

LOL, Derrel, in my post I typed "Me like Indian Princess" and then deleted it.

LOL, Derrel, in my post I typed "Me like Indian Princess" and then deleted it

At one point they had one of the cowgirls armed with a pistol sneak up behind the indian girl and then take her hostage. It was all done in fun - but the PC of it was a little rough. I ended up deleting the few pictures of it I did take.

Most reactions

Back