Ultra
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2010
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Vancouver
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hi, I have searched but havent found an answer to this. We went on a holiday and used my 'Waterproof' Olympus Stylus 6000 camera underwater. Later I was looking at the photos and it said to clean the xd card so I opened the camera up and noticed that it was a little damp inside.
The camera still works however it wont read the card. It has wiped 500 photos from our holiday
. Just wondering if anyone knows if we can get them back. I have tried it putting it in different computers but it wont read it.
Also if anyone has had a similar problem with these cameras and had it fixed? Mine is a year old and just out of warranty.
Regards,
The camera still works however it wont read the card. It has wiped 500 photos from our holiday
. Just wondering if anyone knows if we can get them back. I have tried it putting it in different computers but it wont read it. Also if anyone has had a similar problem with these cameras and had it fixed? Mine is a year old and just out of warranty.
Regards,
