Wha?! My First Pictures...

Fyza

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.webgever.nl
Hey! This is my first post on this forum. And I made my first photographs today, you can check them out and please tell me what you think of them!

I made them near an old factory...

2.jpg

1.jpg

That first shot is fabulous! What is up with these photo prodigies popping up on TPF. I'm jealous! :D

Were these really your first photographs? Wow.

Hi and welcome to the PhotoForum, Fyza.

These are your first photos - ever?
Wow, in that case I can already tell that you are good.
What a lonely portrait is this of --- who?

Haha, This are not my first photos ever :p But the first photos that I really took time for! Sure I made photos on holidays and stuff!

But I only have a small Olympus camera (3,2mp) When I have enough money I will buy a Canon Eos 350D or a Pentax *ist DS or something like that!

I have more of this place where I took those pictures.

And that lonely guy on the photo is me :p

Awww, are you really that lonely????
Then double welcome to the board. Here you are among lunatics. That should cheer you up (though the craw-craze of the latter days seems to have died down a bit).
But you don't happen to have taken a photo of a craw while you visited this old factory??? Just by chance???

Oh, this first one of the second lot you are posting looks scary!
What treatment did you give this overall third photo? It is obvious that you treated it somehow. It's quite atmospheric now.

Do you know what they produced in that factory? What is it that is lying on a heap now?

i love the first picture! And the other black and white one just above ^^^

do you know what kind of factory it was?

The craws were even too afraid to be in there ;)
I just gave it some photoshop CS2 adjustments.

It was an old factory in the middle of nowhere :p I really don't know what they produced over there, but in the old building next to it is an american car blabla :p (I'm not English.. haha)

Great shots Fyza. I really like the second two you posted. Oh yeah...welcome to the forum. ...and if you do come across a crow...can ya post one. I have not seen any in over a week.

There are engine cylinder heads in the front of the pile (4 and 6 cylinder) and towing frames to fit to vehicles (Vans from the looks of them) in the background against the wall so I'm guessing it used to be either a garage or an engineers workshop where they maybe re-conditioned/repaired engines and made the towing frames?

Or it could just be a pile of scrap metal!

They're all gorgeous. I wish we had a place like this near my house... or even in my city. It'd be so much fun to walk around.
Welcome to TPF.

Welcome to the forum. Keep posting! Keep posting!
I love the first and the third especially. They look delightfully dirty. Very nice exposure.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back