What's new

Whant to Buy a Nikon DSLR

EhJsNe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
618
Reaction score
1
Location
A Riverside Town by Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
gently used and/or in complete working order. Will pay up to 300 dollars (currently do not have the money but will have it by the end of may 2009.)

prefferably with the nikon f mount to fit my current lenses.
 
gently used and/or in complete working order. Will pay up to 300 dollars (currently do not have the money but will have it by the end of may 2009.)

prefferably with the nikon f mount to fit my current lenses.

So you are placing a Want to Buy thread when you can't afford to buy for 5 more months? That's strange.

Oddly enough, I'm hoping to grab a D90 to use my D70s as a backup for a wedding in June. I plan to sell the D70s as soon as the wedding is done so PM me if you're still looking in June.
 
Nothing wrong with planning ahead. Good luck.
 
Nothing wrong with planning ahead. Good luck.

Definitely not..just struck me as strange. Definitely paid off since that's about the time frame I plan to sell my D70s.
 
So you are placing a Want to Buy thread when you can't afford to buy for 5 more months? That's strange.

Oddly enough, I'm hoping to grab a D90 to use my D70s as a backup for a wedding in June. I plan to sell the D70s as soon as the wedding is done so PM me if you're still looking in June.


Could you send my some pictures and the specs (like how many pictures have been taken on it etc)

And how do you like it? I currently have 115 dollars that I want to use, but Im not going to get any decent camera (well digital at least) for that price.

But yeah, I posted it early with the word UP TO so if I came across an amazing deal before may.
 
Could you send my some pictures and the specs (like how many pictures have been taken on it etc)

And how do you like it? I currently have 115 dollars that I want to use, but Im not going to get any decent camera (well digital at least) for that price.

But yeah, I posted it early with the word UP TO so if I came across an amazing deal before may.

I can take some pictures when you are closer to ready to buy. It has around 12,000 shots on it and I've had it for about a year. I got it with around 5,000 shots and it has performed flawlessly. Great condition with no real blemishes that I've ever noticed. I'll be including 2 1gig CF cards too since the D90 takes SD.

Oh, and I love the camera. Main reasons for upgrading are the awesome high iso performance of the D90 and the higher megapixels will be nice for cropping before printing large (I print large a good bit).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom