What a Beautiful Wedding!!

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

Regards,
Jake

The ambient light looks great! I think it would have been a bit better if you could of widened the shot out a little more. Of course, you probably couldn't, but I think that is my only suggestion. I love seeing the ceiling, but at the same time would love to see more people.

Great capture!

The ambient light looks great! I think it would have been a bit better if you could of widened the shot out a little more. Of course, you probably couldn't, but I think that is my only suggestion. I love seeing the ceiling, but at the same time would love to see more people.

Great capture!

Thanks! I just bought the sigma 17-50 2.8 OS, and this was shot at 17mm. I ended up resting it on the balcony and shooting at 30seconds and f10.

Regards,
Jake

Beautiful lighting but I am not sure about what you did with the middle here. I feel the middle is like mush and the outer coating is the shell, but no separation of the two.

Beautiful lighting but I am not sure about what you did with the middle here. I feel the middle is like mush and the outer coating is the shell, but no separation of the two.

It was a long exposure. Without using many flashes, this was all I could do.

I've used that lens with excellent sharpness at 2.8. I would have increased the shutter speed.

I've used that lens with excellent sharpness at 2.8. I would have increased the shutter speed.

I could have, but i was wanting a long exposure. I had wanted the dance floor to be a mess of movement, showing all the action on the floor.

Take to top.

This is awesome, while I agree with it could have been wider, the actual blur of dancefloor and catching flashes from other cameras is very cool.

That is a cool shot!

I've been trying to guess what caused the two trails of light around the dancefloor but I'm coming up a blank. What caused those?

That is a cool shot!

I've been trying to guess what caused the two trails of light around the dancefloor but I'm coming up a blank. What caused those?

The videographer's led light.

This is awesome, while I agree with it could have been wider, the actual blur of dancefloor and catching flashes from other cameras is very cool.

Thanks!

Most reactions

Back