What a difference a couple months makes...

TamiAz

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was comparing two pictures I took of my kids. One was taken on in November and the other taken last weekend.. I see an improvement. I have a long way to go, but it's nice to see I'm making a bit of progress!! :mrgreen:

Here's the one taken in November..

6758471681_3478ef5360_b.jpg

January
6759878913_8b64212f31_b.jpg

Last edited:
not that the january picture is bad but the seperation between the background, the way the light falls, and the color are a bit better in the nov one. Of course the coloring is totally different. The second one has some nice hair light but is pointless once the background is blown out. The slight upward angle of the second image also doesn't really do your children justice, looking "up" at someone is a very awkward angle for photographs.

I was comparing two pictures I took of my kids. One was taken on in November and the other taken last weekend.. I see an improvement. I have a long way to go, but it's nice to see I'm making a bit of progress!! :mrgreen:
I've noticed an improvement.

I think the one shot in November is better by a long shot.

I've noticed an improvement.

Thank you!! :D

Imagine when we hit the year mark :) we could compete for most improved!!! I started in November too!!! We'll hit one year at the same time!

I personally prefer the warmer look to the November photo. I feel the second one has too much blue in it...

The one from November is better without a doubt.
Blackrose - I see different pictures, not one better than the other.

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew I would get crap from the pro's on here...God forbid I think I have any hope of improving!! :lol: At least my focus is better in the second picture. You can't take that away from me...HA!! :greenpbl:

I'm not trying to be discouraging! I am certain you are getting more and more knowledgeable by the day. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back