What's new

What a F**kin *****!!

I wonder what he did that really pi$$ed her off? If it was something stupid then as Forrest says, stupid is as stupid does. Why his lenses? I bet it has something to do with photography. So much more to the story than a few broken lenses.
 
Good job they were only Nikon
 
Bad things happen to Nikon users. Fact!
 
I wonder what her side of the story is.
 
She shoots canon, he refused to assmilate.
 
Canon shooters have little humor :D


(just joking, settle down!)
 
I think I read somewhere she had just found out that kyocera stopped contax production several years ago but nobody told her.
 
He deserved it, either for acting like a jerk with a nice girl or choosing a crazy girl.
 
He deserved it, either for acting like a jerk with a nice girl or choosing a crazy girl.

Haha, this is probably the best explanation for it. It's definitely either one... OR the other... :biglaugh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom