What's new

What a Knob!

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
5,712
Reaction score
260
Location
In a black hole
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Door knob that is...........*slaps own knee...nobody laughs*

Sorry, I'm editing and posting pics late at night again :crazy:

45070421-L.jpg


45070425-L.jpg
 
Like the ethereal glow coming from the keyhole in the second. These ones have a very 'film-like' quality to them. neat post-process work. :)
 
the second one is awesome.
 
Very nice, I really like these. On the second one, you find your self wanting to look through and see where the light is coming from. :D
 
Very very nice! What editing did you do with these? I'm really curios to see how they started as well, if that isn't too rude. :blushing:

Did I say I liked them yet? :mrgreen:
 
Thanks everyone! Sorry to dissapoint ya there photo gal :eyebrows:

The originals aren't much to see ferny, but here they are. Straight out of the camera minus the resize.

45152769-L.jpg


45152771-L.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom