What a treat if they can raise a family

Woodsman

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Gorgeous day today so I was on the deck playing with the camera and saw some activity on the large Osprey nest across the lake. Looks like the Eagles have taken the nest this year. Wonderful. What a treat to watch if they can bring off a nest. This was shot from my deck with the 600mm. Its a very long way away on the far side of the lake so this is the best I could get. I just hope the people at the cottages across the lake leave them alone.
20200305 Eagles on Nest Across the Lake.jpg

Nice. I hope they succeed and we see more pictures.

Nice shot. Can you get to the other side for some close-ups of them?

I wish I could but right now the lake is open in the middle so the ice does not go right across and come spring I no longer have a boat due to health issues. So I am stuck with distance shots unless I can coax a neighbour to take me over in his boat later in the spring.

I wish I could but right now the lake is open in the middle so the ice does not go right across and come spring I no longer have a boat due to health issues. So I am stuck with distance shots unless I can coax a neighbour to take me over in his boat later in the spring.

I see. I assumed there was a road leading up to the neighbors homes on the other side but it's one of those approach by boat only things. That's pretty cool, though. It must be real nice around there.

Most reactions

Back