Let me make sure i said what I meant.
When I said wide open, I meant 2.8. I like shooting this because I blur the back ground in my pictures. When I shoot f16 or f8 I have to manually blur the backgrounds out in pp
So what I'm trying to figure out is what is a good aperture to shoot at with a couple and still give me just my couple in focus and everything around them blur.
I have a d90 my lens got to 2.8 to 22.
I want everyone in my group to be sharp. Wtih 2.8 if someone is leaning back a little, i miss and they are not sharp.
will something like 4.5 or 5.6 allow me to get everyone in focus even if they are a tad bit behind the other person. Or should I got with something around 8.
Is my question clearer this time. Thanks for the hlep to guys.