What are some websites for creating AND selling photo gifts? Read description 4 info

CamCracker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am looking for lots of options for websites that will let me have my own account and upload photos and make photo gifts, with my own store. I have tried zazzle and cafepress. I don't like them because they take most of the money from the sales. Zazzle takes 90%! I'm mainly looking for a website that lets me make and sell postcards. But any other website will do, but still, I'm looking to make postcards. Are there any sites that do this but don't take more than half the sale price? Thanks!

Well, I've looked at a couple of random pages your web site and all I can say is I would be wary of wanting to pay too much (if anything) to sell your stuff too.

I know you didn't ask for a critique, but I feel I owe it to you before you put too much energy into trying to sell your stuff.

A lot of the framing looks good, and things like the people moving by in the train were real cool, but most everything else lacks sharpness and pop.

There are tons of b/w flowers, mostly oof. There were a couple of interesting ones, but most had terrible noise in them. I don't know if that's your intention or not but it is very distracting. The color is dull on many of the color ones.

Most reactions

Back