What are the freaking odds?

pugnacious33

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
soundinsights.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The more I think about this pic, the more I think it may be the only one like it ever taken, LOL!

Lightning, the moon, stars, and a shooting star, all in one shot, no photoshop.

Quadruple.jpg

I have two of those, but mine also have a unicorn and a UFO. :lol:

Pretty cool.

:thumbup:

interesting photo! My only complaint is that I can't see the lightning and moon clear enough and the shooting star looks like contrails. Some serious editing to bring it all out would be awesome.

Not to rain on your parade, but I think that's a satellite, not a shooting star. Here's a shot I took a while ago which featured what I thought were not one but two shooting stars... until people in the know explained to me that those were satellites. Shooting stars tend to taper from start to finish and then burn brighter. They'll also change colour along the line as they burn up. Satellites are constant from start to finish (as long as it's not flaring like Iridiums or the ISS).

Pretty cool photo regardless.

Nice catch but maybe to much going on.

Sent from my iPhone using PhotoForum

I agree, I think your shooting star is a satellilte. Great shot though, put a little photoshop into it and it will ROCK.

At 37 seconds, a shooting star wouldn't register on the sensor because it's too fast... unless it was rediculously bright. A satellite would because it's much much slower. Neat shot though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back