What's new

What are you watching on TV right now?

Just binged "Territory" on Netflix Canada(long week staring at a15" screen). Australian version of the "family dynasty in turmoil" trope set on a huge cattle station. Seen better but the acting is good. Scenery is great. Screenplay is choppy but bearable. Probably unfair comparison to Baz Luhrmann's 2008 "Australia" that I loved. Still, worth a look when your schedule allows.

 
Last edited:
I think I’m going to watch All the President’s Men tonight. I could use a trip back to when newspapers had integrity and news wasn’t entertainment.
 
Love for classic Miyazaki-style anime brought me to this new French-produced series on Netflix Canada, "Arcane." Interesting blend of 2D and 3D production(maybe a bit of motion-capture, too?). I need a good shot of escapism, straight no chaser...

 
Last edited:
I got addicted to the Silo on Apple TV. Excited for season two here in a few days.
 
Just binged "Territory" on Netflix Canada(long week staring at a15" screen). Australian version of the "family dynasty in turmoil" trope set on a huge cattle station. Seen better but the acting is good. Scenery is great. Screenplay is choppy but bearable. Probably unfair comparison to Baz Luhrmann's 2008 "Australia" that I loved. Still, worth a look when your schedule allows.


I started it but couldnt get into it.
 
Currently watching 3rd season of the "Lincoln Lawyer" and watching season 2 of "The Old Man"
 
Watched Carry On and Conclave over the weekend. I’d give Carry On a B-. It was entertaining but no Die Hard. Many plot holes.

Conclave was well acted and had some beautiful cinematic scenes but was kind of slow, B.

Really enjoying Bad Sisters on Apple TV. A-
 
"Ocean's 11." The old, Rat Pack version from 1960. So deliciously dated on all counts and archaeologically fascinating for glimpses of a long-gone Vegas. Martinis mandatory.
 
'Marriage'. A British production. Very 'low profile' but brilliant. You need a decent attention span and nuanced mind though.
 
Now wife and i are watching 2nd season of "Special Ops: Lioness"
 
Discovered a series called The Outta Limits, never knew this show existed till a few days ago.

Watching a few episodes at night while backyard camping with the bunny's, got something decent to watch out there for the rest of the season. Brilliant🤘...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom