What book are you reading?

I just got through The Hunger Games. It was recommended by a friend, and I didn't know it at the time but is a trilogy. It's actually labeled young adult, but was a very interesting read. I couldn't put it down and read all three books in a week. Now I'm dissappointed because I can't decide what to read next. This series was just a pleasant surprise to me and I've never read any thing like it before..so it was a good change. I'm actually trying to scope out what could be similiar to it! LOL
i havent read this but supposedly if you liked the hunger games (which i read and loved) then youll like this series -->
Amazon.com: Divergent (9780062024022): Veronica Roth: Books

Thanks, I'll check into that!

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Ooh I loved Divergent!

I'm halfway though the 3rd book of Game of Thrones, and taking a break to read some Stephen King :)

Still reading "Steve Jobs" from launch day. Obviously not as interesting as I thought it would be.

How to win friends and influence people.

I'm in the process of writing my own book.
" How to properly take a mirror break" By LightSpeed.
lol

The Complete Works of George MacDonald all 10,000 pages of it.

The Iliad O.O, because the classics never die.

A text on Vascular Ultrasound and Hemodynamics. Not sure of the title - something like that. It's a sleeper - puts me right out.

The Charm School, by Nelson DeMille.

Pretty good so far - started reading it yesterday afternoon and I'm on page 444 now. :lol:
They're at the airport, getting ready to leave Moscow. If it was a movie (which I hear is in the works...), it feels like it would be almost over now, but there's still a good 350 pages left...

edit
Finished it today. Good book. IMDB says there's a movie coming out in 2014...

Last edited:
Harry Potter - Half Blood Prince

Most reactions

New Topics

Back