what business works today ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franck

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello 😃
I am writing to you from France and I hope that the photo business in your country is doing well. It is often said in France that the US is always at least 10 years ahead of the business. So I would like to know what photo business is working for you today and are there any new offers ?

Thank you for your help 🙏

Franck

Today, many businesses are using photos to help promote their products or services. By taking advantage of this trend, you can use photos to help market your business. Whether you post them on your website or social media pages, use them in print ads or email campaigns, or even distribute them to potential customers, photos can be a powerful marketing tool. So take some time to take some pictures that will show off your business in the best light possible. With a little effort, you can use photo business work to your advantage.

The photo business here is indeed pretty vibrant. From what I've observed, portrait photography and event photography seem to be in high demand these days. People love capturing their special moments and creating memories that last a lifetime.

As for new offers, I've noticed some photographers offering unique packages like themed shoots or destination photography experiences, which adds an exciting touch to the traditional offerings.

I believe that for making money nowadays in saturated niches, you should start with more resources than 70% of your competitors.
Better resources in photography, I mean better equipment, a performing studio, a faster computer for editing, more expensive apps.
A lot of resources start with little resources because everyone wants to have a business, but not everyone has the money for that. That's why there's a lot of competition.

But I can ensure you that the competition is small in the premium segment. So if you want to make money, start big.

Consider starting with a loan. For those in the United States, visit this site to read a guide about business loans.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back