• Sigma

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Sony

Votes: 15 5.7%
  • other

Votes: 22 8.3%

• Total voters
Awesome! :)

Hmmm... Maybe I'll have to make mine transparent too.

Last edited:
Awesome! :)

Hmmm... Maybe I'll have to make mine transparent too.
If anyone wants a Canon one (being peed on) for their avatar, let me know.

It's kind of funny. We should all have them. :D

HDRFP.jpg

LOL HDR Face palm

As for my vote..Canon bodies for me. 5D2 and 40D. I love my 40D and I don't think I will ever sell it. Other colleagues of mine have Nikon. All the same really.. I am a tad bias because of the glass options from Nikon.

Actually Fugi did make a few Dslr's. In fact the Fugi S6 was one of the best Portrait cameras. A few studios use them exclusively. They use Nikon Lenses.

ive got my sony alpha 200 keepin me happy for now... until i can afford the a900.

im stickin with sony.

Bump for more votes.

Why do they add up to 133.9% ?
Multiple choices are allowed. The number of votes is higher than the number of voters, and I guess the software they use here doesn't account for that...

(It's using the number of voters instead of the total number of votes cast.)

Right now there are 240 voters, 321 votes. If you divide everything by 321 instead of 240, it should come out to 100%.

Last edited:
I had to answer other.
I'm a film user but in 35mm I use Canon, Pentax, Minolta and a bunch of other makes depending on what I feel like using at the time. Medium format is limited to Bronica in all 3 sizes and some Kodak folding cameras. Large format is E. & H.T. Anthony (1890) and Century (1901).
It's fun learning the ins and outs of various cameras so I'm never bored or lacking a challenge when it comes to photography.

Most reactions

Back