What's new

What camera do you use?

What do you use?

  • Canon

    Votes: 115 43.4%
  • Hasselblad

    Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Leica

    Votes: 9 3.4%
  • Mamiya

    Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Nikon

    Votes: 137 51.7%
  • Olympus

    Votes: 18 6.8%
  • Panasonic

    Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Pentax

    Votes: 18 6.8%
  • Sigma

    Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Sony

    Votes: 15 5.7%
  • other

    Votes: 22 8.3%

  • Total voters
    265
Tim... excuses only make your position weaker... If you're trying to explain away your inferior position, that's an admission of that inferiority!

I'm not judgin'... just sayin'...:-P:lol:
Translation: Snap! You're right. I better fire off a counter attack quickly so I appear to be in a position of strength.

:lmao:
 
Oh... I've got the poll backing my position of strength... needling the Canonites is just a hobby... :greenpbl::biglaugh:
 
Oh... I've got the poll backing my position of strength... needling the Canonites is just a hobby... :greenpbl::biglaugh:
You got nuthin!

I could start a similar poll on the Photography-on-the-Net forums and prove that Canon has 90% market share if you would like.

:mrgreen:
 
Ah! But this ain't no Nikon forum, Bro'... Don't need to have a biased population to come out on top!:lol::lmao::lol:
 
Ah! But this ain't no Nikon forum, Bro'... Don't need to have a biased population to come out on top!:lol::lmao::lol:
It mostly is because, as I pointed out, the Nikon forums charge for admission. So the cheapskate Nikonians who won't pony up the cash to play with their brethren are forced to infest other boards on the 'net like this one. Meanwhile, the Canonites happily congregate with their brothers in friendly waters elsewhere on the net.

That's a fact, Jack!

:greenpbl:
 
Oh... we're back to excuses...

Circular%20Argument.jpg


And yeah... I know I'm part of that circle...

:biglaugh:
 
I think at this point in this thread its really important to insert Calvin peeing on the other guy's logo... I just can't be bothered to Google or Photoshop one.

Leica forever.

You know, the Honda and Toyota kiddies always argue the same way... about horsepower, weight, acceleration... and statistically they're always near (or even slightly better than) Porsche... and then I lap three seconds faster.
 
I think at this point in this thread its really important to insert Calvin peeing on the other guy's logo... I just can't be bothered to Google or Photoshop one.
Oh, c'mon. Make one for us.

Leica forever.
I've heard that name before... don't they make dishwashers?

You know, the Honda and Toyota kiddies always argue the same way... about horsepower, weight, acceleration... and statistically they're always near (or even slightly better than) Porsche... and then I lap three seconds faster.
Picking on the rice burners. Why don't you pick on a car more your own size? How many times do you lap a C6 Corvette? :D
 
Yeah, from what I understand they're great at making clean glassware...
 
I think at this point in this thread its really important to insert Calvin peeing on the other guy's logo...

Calvinpissingonnikon.jpg


Does that work?

:lmao:



...That might actually make a good avatar.
hmm...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom