what camera?

nick8888

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, I have been doing photography for about 4 months now, and am really getting into it, and I want to get an slr, but do not know which one to get. There seem to be so many and I have no idea what would be best for me, what lens etc. I like shooting nature, landscapes, and close ups, but am still experimenting. Hope you guys can help, thanks! Btw, is it worth sticking with the camera I've got until i am more accomplished or not? Thanks!

Can we pleeeeeeaaasssseeee put up a sticky of beginners guide to buying a DSLR. I mean I like answering peoples posts and I love to use the knowledge I have to help people find the information they want but to have to say the same thing over and over and over and over............... Again I like to post and help people so I will say it here get an idea of what brand you like Nikon Canon etc. figure out a price range and then go to a store and hold as many different models as you can and get a feel for what feels best in your hands and buy that one. I think barring a stick I need to save a word document or something somewhere on my computer and cut and paste it toreply to this post when it comes up weekly. By the way if you do go to a camera store and someone gives you alot of help you should go ahead and buy it from them instead of going home and ordering it online.

Weekly? I'd gather it comes up more than that...

Stickying something would be a good idea. Mods??

Harmony thats a great post!!

I bought the Canon EOS 40d because I didn`t want to bother with upgrades later on. I love the camera.

Most reactions

Back