What's new

What can you do to this

mrjosh

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 16, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
I was just messing with composition seeing if I can do it from peoples tips :)

Thanks :)
$image-351912588.webp



$image-542303107.webp



$image-3898945713.webp
 
You're definitely getting the idea of simplify! Give yourself a little room. Never want to have your subject/object touching the frame.
 
Nice improvement on the composition!

Shiny things are hard to photograph, there is flash or reflection in every photo. If still-life/product photography is the type you prefer, look into some off camera lighting. Also, this isn't my specialty, but I believe they are called light boxes... that could help you with this type of photography as well (though one the size of a Christmas tree would be quite large lol).
 
In the first picture, I think the ball being green has thrown your auto white balance and given the photo a magenta tint.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom