what cha think

ellablu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
These are a few pictures I took in the last few weeks. My daughters and my wife are my models. Please be honest about what you think of them. I love the constructive critism and the way everyone seems to really try and help each other out.

Again you did not link any pictures to your post.
You must upload them onto a Picture Server's site, such as www.photobucket.com. Then your photos will be given a URL (their new "address" in the internet). That URL you can link to here by using the [IMG ]url here[/IMG ] tags (without the spaces) and the pictures should show.

35849dc1.jpg

pic 1

d6fa8d52.jpg

pick 2

fc193282.jpg

pick 3

thanks jon. I really appreciate your input. I show must of my pics to family....... but family only have nice things to say. I need honesty....... I am taking any and all comments from everyone. thanks guys it really feels great to be apart of this forum.

ellablu said:
thanks jon. I really appreciate your input. I show must of my pics to family....... but family only have nice things to say. I need honesty....... I am taking any and all comments from everyone. thanks guys it really feels great to be apart of this forum.
OK....well the first is brilliant...love the compo and the lighting and sharpness is exemplary...bang on the eyes.
Love the compo in the second as well and the sharpness is there too. Like the high key effect.
Third one i'm just wondering if the fogginess is intentional...I'm assuming cos there's so much that it is intentional...gives a nice dreamy feel. really good work.

film or digi?

film.

the fog was intentional but I think I put a wee bit too much fog in the fogginess

These are amazing. I need to get some more shots of my little brother and sister.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back