What's new

What Comes to Mind When You See this Pic?

First thing that came to my mind was: burnt umber. :confused:
I know...I'm weird. :er:
 
first word for me was *lost* when I look at the window and see the light, Im not exactly sure where Im at other then The bus
 
dirty window, night, light source diffusion

*but* as for what first popped into my head - when i was a kid i spent a lot of my time with or without friends around old buildings late at night near the street light (because it was the only light around)
 
Everyone seems to have this bus theme going on...for whatever reason, my frist thought was "smokey bar."

Hmmm...I wonder what that means? Friday, long week, bar, beer, mmmm beeeer :drool:
 
Reminds me of riding the bus in the winter when it's still dark out and the sodium street lamps would fly by...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom