Soulz3urn3lack

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm shooting a D7000 with an 85mm 1.4D

All the Exif data is there if you look.

AMC love by Oldrooks, on Flickr

On this one I know my DOF was off on the nameplate some but otherwise what could have been done to spruce it up if any?

AMC love 2 by Oldrooks, on Flickr

Actually, your Exif data didn't show up for either photo when I tried it.

You did a great job on the B&W conversions. The exposures, etc look good too. I actually like the DOF for the second shot.

Oh and -sweet ride! Is it yours?

very nice. my nitpick.. the first shot looks like you were just ever so slightly off direct center when photographing.. you can see more of the wrap around on the left than right.

Not sure why? If you click the picture and go to the bottom right it should give you the option to view EXIF in Flickr form.

Also thanks, I wasn't sure if I was off on that or not. I love the photo OP's this car provides.

Tirediron: Thanks! Nothing beats a good ol' AMC. I really do miss my javelin but this one fills the void fairly well. Also do love those Americans!

The_traveler: Just wanting some interesting angles on my car lol. Just wondering if it hits the mark.

very nice. my nitpick.. the first shot looks like you were just ever so slightly off direct center when photographing.. you can see more of the wrap around on the left than right.

Thanks =) and thanks I wish I had noticed that when I took it lol.

Not sure why? If you click the picture and go to the bottom right it should give you the option to view EXIF in Flickr form.

Ah, ok that works, I was using the exif viewer that I have on my computer instead of clicking over to the flickr site.

The B&W conversions are very nicely done.

One suggestion for the first image is that it feels a little unbalanced and cramped, especially the bottom of the frame. I would like to see a bit more foreground on that one.

Thanks you all! =)

Also Jenko, where I had the car just below the tires were some unsightly boards and what not. Good suggestion though.

Most reactions

Back