What Digital Cameras are fully manual or capable of being set to fully manual, and ..

A camera to do al these things in your list ?
Lots but I will name one

Nikon D7100 and get the older "D" lenses to help you keep everything manual.

Not so. Solar flares hit the earth every so often, but none that would be so dangerous that it would kill us. What is a concern is that one day a huge solar flare's EMP is going to knock out electronics all over the world. Not all of electronics will be destroyed, but it would knock out electric grids across the world. It was concern not too long ago due to sun activity that was indicating another solar flare could hit earth, and we're actually within the time-frame to be due a massive solar flare. The thing is before-hand the world was never electronically engaged. However, today we're so dependent upon it, if one of those massive flares did hit us, it could cause us some big problems.
If a massive solar flare hits earth a camera is the last thing you need to worry about. It will also probably not be the thing you are thinking of as you are dying.

Thanks for your answers so far, but what about RAW format and interchangeable lenses. I'm not looking for any digital camera, I'm looking for one that is capable of all these functions, and also has a good range of functionality, it's versatile, good for all situations, lighting, and allows for inventiveness and ingenuity. One that doesn't have a lot of physical limitations as far as photography goes.

Basically, all Digital Cameras can be set to totally manual.
This is not correct, but what I think he meant to say was that basically all DSLR cameras can be set to totally manual.

So yes, pretty much any DSLR camera on the market today can be put into manual exposure mode, manual focus mode, has interchangeable lenses, can record raw files and can be used to shoot just about any situation that you may find yourself in.

My recommendation would be to stick with Canon or Nikon, but that is manly because they are already the most popular brands, which can tend to make it easier to find accessories or information on them.

Most reactions

Back