What's new

What do I do?

nealjpage

multi format master in a film geek package
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
3,479
Reaction score
1
Location
Oregon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I've got what I think is a kick-ass site to photograph. Granted, I have to be careful, and I really shouldn't go inside (been there, done that, got the crap scared out of me when a worker showed up). It's an abandoned sawmill that's going to be demolished before too long. It was a major employer in the area, and I'd like to document it a bit before it goes the way of the dodo. Any ideas?

1.

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

2.

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

3.

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

4.

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Do any of these do anything for anybody?
 
They're clean looking and seem to be processed cool- they seem to be lacking in composition though.
 
They're clean looking and seem to be processed cool- they seem to be lacking in composition though.

Yeah, I agree. These buildings are HUGE, so it's hard to get a good perspective with a 5omm lens...
 
Any ideas on how I should compose shots with this type of site?
 
Look for interesting angles, things lining up, geometric shapes, things bisecting other things, things framing other things...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom