What's new

what do to with this one? princess st. kingston

WimFoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 18, 2005
Messages
363
Reaction score
1
Location
chelsea, quebec
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
always like to read your comments.

PrincessSt.jpg
 
This picture is amazing. The only thing I can think of is that I'd like to see a bit more of the shops but at the same time I'm not a big HDR fan so I don't know if that would be possible. Just nitpicking - gorgeous photo.
 
This picture is amazing. The only thing I can think of is that I'd like to see a bit more of the shops but at the same time I'm not a big HDR fan so I don't know if that would be possible. Just nitpicking - gorgeous photo

thanks fdiddy.
i left out the shops out on purpose, it was just too messy and not quaint enough.
i posted this picture so you guys can nit pick all you want :)
 
I took the liberty to try to revive the burnt out section of the sky here.


24ou6vb.jpg
 
you did that well mypov, i am pleased with that sky now.
how was it done?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom