what do u call'em?

Dew

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i was sifting through old files the past few days .. and noticed a couple of CD's with lots of self portraits :oops: ... i have folders called "me" over a thousand times ... some with my name on it "sabrina" .... but most of the files are named, "me.jpg" .. "me2.jpg" ... "me7.jpg" .. "me_again.jpg" .. "me_smiling4.jpg" :LOL:

... so, im wondering what u name your "self-portraits" ?? :p

but most of the files are named, "me.jpg" .. "me2.jpg" ... "me7.jpg" .. "me_again.jpg" .. "me_smiling4.jpg"

hey you stole my naming convention: me9.jpg, mark2.jpg, mark8.jpg,

pretty much all my photos are name with that convention, like skyline8.jpg, coastaltree4.jpg, hot_naked_picture_of_terri7.jpg .....

oops, no one was suppose to know about the last one!!! ;)

Gee, one little remark about our Voo taking over the Photo Forum, and the *gushing* cracks begin! :p

Mark: keep dreamin', honey! :lmao:

Can we get back on track, here? The girl asked a question! Dew: I don't even have any, but if I'd had a modeling career like you I might have wanted to catalog by year, or even hair style - to know which ones to avoid! :sillysmi:

Should I start a poll to see if we should change your title to "The Gusher"? :lol:

Oh yeah, back to the topic. I'm afraid of breaking my computer if I store self-pics on it...so, I don't have a naming convention problem :)

voodoocat said:
I thought it was
happyplace1.jpg, happyplace2.jpg, etc.

oh, i have a good many sub-directories. happyplace is one of such. there's melancholy, introspective, etc.

frankly, i have very few sp's. so consider my posts in this thread a serious exaggeration of reality.

if you dare ;)

My self portraits are listed as: thumb1 + date, thumb2 + date, thumb3 + date etc.

I've got:
mindy, mindy1, etc
mindylookingweird,
one from chicago called chicago3 (must have deleted chicagos 1 & 2)
me, me2
meonfloor
self, self2, self3, self4
withorie (meaning me and the cat)
withq (me with a friend we call Q)

Most reactions

Back