What do wedding vendors think of this "Photographer"

Of course it's biassed. It's a Bella Pictures advert disguised as news.

Personally I think Bella's expensive. They charge quite a whack and give out digital negatives.

$2k minimum. My preferred business model is to hand out digital images and not spend time printing or ordering prints. Thus I am happy to charge about $200 per hour and I give 10% discount to gunrights organisation members and to the families of servicemen who've served in conflicts abroad. I have a load of different packages for those that want packages. Actually I'm thinking of putting together a package calculator on my website allowing people to design their own packages.

This is capitalism at its finest. Its funny how some things people are all for quality and spending a lot cause "you get what you pay for," yet they'll judge other things based on price alone. Its crazy.

Photographers have it hard cause they really can't develop any rapport with their clients as professional shots are few and far between for most. But if you stick to who you are, have GREAT people skills, and good photography skills (yes, I said people skills are more important in getting business than photography skills), you won't have any problems.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back