what do you think about logo?

I have seen many 'professional' photographers as the abused this word and being far away from that, I don't care about them, full professional sounds better;)

I am trying to understand why I should work with EPS, what do you mean? when I am doing project, template, if i want to share with others I can save as eps for exchange and that is it. The same is when I work with PS, i can use psd or tiff format, finally publishing or sending I create flat image tiff, jpg or png or eps. I would use eps with mixed vector and raster graphic.

--------
no signature

Last edited:
When you use Adobe Illustrator software to create the logo it saves the file as an .eps file type. That becomes your base logo file. From that you can create different size copies and copies in different file types all of which will have sharp edges and clean even lines. Kinda like having a nice sharp negative in the film world and you can produce whatever size copies you need, from small to very large.

When you use Adobe Illustrator software to create the logo it saves the file as an .eps file type. That becomes your base logo file. From that you can create different size copies and copies in different file types all of which will have sharp edges and clean even lines. Kinda like having a nice sharp negative in the film world and you can produce whatever size copies you need, from small to very large.

thank you, that is clear.
however, when i create a project a have plenty variations or different details on the page, so when i decide to keep final shape then i will save only this part as a eps file.

my working temporary page is now londee.info, this is running but not finished yet, i need put more gallery, pictures, descriptions,etc, then i will move all content to proper website.
could i have your general feedback about structure and idea please? what do you dislike most? if needed i can put all to the bin:)

many thanks my friends

--------
no signature

I like the sight. Showcases some nice work. On my screen the opening pictures are bigger than one page so I have to scroll down to see the text. Really like the action on the Photoshop examples, never seen that before.
Also, I would not publish all my prices on the website. A few as examples but if you publish the price it will be carved in stone. I'm also not sure about using the picture size codes, like A1/A2. Perhaps your clientele will know what the codes mean but most folks in my market would be confused. The word 'poster' and no price on some spots may help to get them to contact you for more info and give you an opportunity to sell them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back