What's new

What do you think about this? C&C

dtzitko

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
235
Reaction score
0
Location
St. Louis, MO
I took this back in June. I'm really bored and going through some of my photos and tried playing around with this one. I kind of like it, I wanted to do more with it (although I don't really know what), but I think I like it the way it is.

dz300227.jpg
 
For me, the pp makes it too hard to tell what is going on..
 
Very interesting photo. Leaves a lot to the imagination, my personal thoughts are that a tighter crop on the castle may work a little better since that is the focal point.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom