480sparky

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yea, I pissed some more of my money away.

New%20Goodies%2001.jpg

Any ideas? (The FM2n is just for scale)

I don't know, but from the title, for a second there, I thought you were doing whatsits again, and I was so excited.
I miss those.

I'd say that's a box of camera-related stuff. :D

Yeah, well, the size is a big clue. But your guess that it's camera-related 'stuff' is so close, you have earned lunch on me. Your city or mine?

An enlarger in pieces? developing trays? enough photography odds & ends to start your own used camera store??

No. It's a camera.

The brand goes by the initial S.H.

New%20Goodies%2002.jpg

New%20Goodies%2003.jpg

A slide projector?

I don't know, but from the title, for a second there, I thought you were doing whatsits again, and I was so excited.
I miss those.

I'd say that's a box of camera-related stuff. :D

Yeah, well, the size is a big clue. But your guess that it's camera-related 'stuff' is so close, you have earned lunch on me. Your city or mine?

It would have to be mine--so soon after vacation, I only have enough spending money to get to the border of Kentucky. :lol:

Even with that giant clue, I don't know. No camera makers with those initials come to mind.

It would have to be mine--so soon after vacation, I only have enough spending money to get to the border of Kentucky. :lol:

Even with that giant clue, I don't know. No camera makers with those initials come to mind.

It's not exactly a 'mainstream' brand name (like Nikon, Pentax etc.). But those of us who are, um, shall I say, "our vintage" might well think 'Film".

Shen Hao 4x5

Shen Hao 4x5

bell-1.gif

HZX-45 IIA. Complete kit.... Nikkor 150/5.6 on a board, 3 film holders, focus loupe, lens wrap, bellows hood, focus cloth.....

New%20Goodies%2005.jpg

With misc. sundry items too (2nd lens board, acrylic glass protector, books, instructions, 8 sheets of film, etc)

And in mint condition.

New%20Goodies%2007.jpg

Dayum, that's purdy!

What's the max FPS?

That is truly a thing of beauty!

Most reactions

Back