What's new

What do you think of my first DSLR Pictures?

jabrake88

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 11, 2010
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
High Point, NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all, I just got my very first DSLR (Canon Rebel T1i) and this is my first trip out with it. All of these shots were taking in Manual Mode and I didn't edit them post taking them. Any Tips appreciated, I am brand new to photography!

My 2 Favorites from my shots:
main.php


main.php
http://jboman.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=353&g2_serialNumber=2

Feel free to look at the other ones I posted on my site too. http://jboman.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=236


Thanks,
JB
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
I apoligize, I have corrected that in my first post.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom