What's new

What do you think of my gallery?

Vivienne

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
Location
Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,
My name is Vivienne, I'm a 19-year old Dutch girl.
Since a while I'm more interested in photography and I need some good advice to improve my photographs, so maybe you can help me!:)

Here are a few of my photo's:
1:
follow_me_by_vivienne_vlug.jpg


2:
a_warm_cup_of_tea_by_vivienne_vlug.jpg


3:
dead_or_alive____by_vivienne_vlug.jpg


4:
real_summer_by_vivienne_vlug.jpg


5:
old_bible3_by_vivienne_vlug.jpg


6:
can_you_hear_it__by_vivienne_vlug.jpg


7:
just_a_one_day_fly_by_vivienne_vlug.jpg


8:
lunch_time_by_vivienne_vlug.jpg


9:
old_paris_by_vivienne_vlug.jpg


10:
park_by_vivienne_vlug.jpg
 
Vindt je foto's erg vet!:D Enjoyed looking at 1,3 and 5 a lot! Also the spider series is nicely done! Where do you live exactly? Nederland heeft veel mooie plekjes dus ik kijk uit naar je toekomstige posts. Kijk ook even naar mijn foto's. Profile-view all threads by :D
 
Heya Vivienne, welcome to ThePhotoForum.

While I read and understand all the HollandHusker is saying to you, I cannot write in your language myself, so ... let's stick to English for all to read and understand ;).

You apparently use your DOF (depth of field) nicely and know well when to open up your camera and when to stop down (wider or narrower aperture). I quite like the steps on the beach and the old record player.

Looking forward to seeing more of your photos :D.
 
Vindt je foto's erg vet!:D Enjoyed looking at 1,3 and 5 a lot! Also the spider series is nicely done! Where do you live exactly? Nederland heeft veel mooie plekjes dus ik kijk uit naar je toekomstige posts. Kijk ook even naar mijn foto's. Profile-view all threads by :D

Bedankt! Ik kom uit Alkmaar en jij?
Ik zal jou foto's ook even bekijken :)
 
Bedankt! Ik kom uit Alkmaar en jij?
Ik zal jou foto's ook even bekijken :)

Sliedrecht bij Rotterdam. Jammer dat je zo ver weg woont anders hadden we samen een keer de Bieschbos onveilig kunnen maken! Ik ga morgen weer met t bootje op weg naar mooie plaatjes!:drool:
 
Heya Vivienne, welcome to ThePhotoForum.

While I read and understand all the HollandHusker is saying to you, I cannot write in your language myself, so ... let's stick to English for all to read and understand ;).

You apparently use your DOF (depth of field) nicely and know well when to open up your camera and when to stop down (wider or narrower aperture). I quite like the steps on the beach and the old record player.

Looking forward to seeing more of your photos :D.
Ok, thanks a lot :D
 
Sliedrecht bij Rotterdam. Jammer dat je zo ver weg woont anders hadden we samen een keer de Bieschbos onveilig kunnen maken! Ik ga morgen weer met t bootje op weg naar mooie plaatjes!:drool:

Ok leuk zeg! Ik heb wat van je foto's bekeken, zitten zeker hele mooie tussen :D
 
I like all of them alot. The only thing I would fix, if anything, is to make the last picture a little bit sharper of an image, i think it would look better, in my opinion...
 
They are all nice captures. I would try the last one at a different time of day and more in focus...nice work.
 
They are all nice captures. I would try the last one at a different time of day and more in focus...nice work.

Thanks, but I can't try that one another time, because it's at paris and that's not really near :p
 
Hello Vivienne, great pictures. I don't really like the spider ones, but that's just me, personal taste :D

Lovely footsteps picture.
 
welcome! some very nice images here :)

I wouldreccommend to number them though, which makes reference to single images much easier :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom