What do you think of my photo ? (the-moon)

bavari

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi !

IMG_0424111111111-1.jpg

Nice and close! Try again when the moons more crescent than full to get some of that detail you see on the bottom right portion of the shot :D

That is a rally cool photo. So close and pretty detailed. What did you use to take it?

love the picture, but ur name is being all white and in a huge font is ruining the picture, make it small and put in in the corner!

100% crop? Awesome shot. Run it through NoiseNinja or something and see if you can get rid of some of that excess noise.

Amazing! Very cool! If you can get this close to the moon, am wondering how your shot of Sirius would look. :)

love the picture, but ur name is being all white and in a huge font is ruining the picture, make it small and put in in the corner!

I agree with this. If you want credit for a photo on a forum, just subtitle/caption. Or add the copyright symbol and make it a bit more discrete upon the photo itself.

very nice, beautiful detail you have caught there, but 1 thing, your watermark is off putting being so big and bold, would recommend reducing it's size and place it in the corner :) what equipment and settings did you use to catch this?

thank everybody

next time i will reduce my watermark and put it in the corner

my camera was Canon PowerShot SX20 IS

1/320 sec.
ISO-200
100 mm

and i used the maximum
optical zoom and extended a little with the digital zoom.

Nice and close! Try again when the moons more crescent than full to get some of that detail you see on the bottom right portion of the shot :D

i wiil try it ,, thanks

Last edited:
Once you correct the white balance and sharpen it a little, the artifacts become a little more clear. You probably cropped this image quite a bit too, or so it would appear.

Here's a cleaned up version so the moon doesn't look so yellow.

IMG_0424111111111-1copy.jpg

Most reactions

Back