WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS! my first black and white shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bird seems to be saying "WTF"

M.ALRAWAHI said:

I don't know if you have noticed how unhelpful the posts thus far are, but you would be surprised if you actually posted the image in the thread. You know, like so we didn't have to click a link.

WWJDFTW

admittedly not very helpful either. but I was briefly amused.

I don't know if you have noticed how unhelpful the posts thus far are, but you would be surprised if you actually posted the image in the thread. You know, like so we didn't have to click a link.

See quoted post for the reason as to why you haven't received an adequate amount of C&C.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with bitter jeweler with me not wanting to go somewhere else to see the pics.

After looking at the pic.. I don't want to sound like a "nay sayer".. but this shot is horrible. Its mostly grey, with 1 bird sitting on a line. Extremely uninteresting subject/matter/lines. It looks kind of blurry too. Needs more black and white, and less grey and black. If someone gave this picture to me as a gift for something, I would wonder if I hit and killed their family with a car and this picture is their way of exacting vengeance on me.

That being said - try shooting an actual subject.

This may seem harsh.. but I hate going to outside links.. and when I do need to go to them.. and they're of a shot that is terrible, and its not asking for C&C just what I think.. you get what I think.. and the unfiltered version.

Razzle dazzle

Clicking IS super hard. I'm so glad I can navigate these forums without any clicking, for instance.

Do you own the copyright on that video?

AH HA HA HAHAHHAHAHAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back