WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS! my first black and white shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAN't POAST OTHURS PICHURES TO TEECH THEM HOW TO POAST PICHURES

cruel world.....................

This what people wanted. No treasure maps or messy links.

[pic removed]

betrayed.... by M.ALRAWAHI95 ♛, on Flickr

For what it's worth, I really like this photo. Great lines. Good minimilasm. Nice use of empty space.

Ironically, you're breaking forum rules by posting that here since it's not your photo.

Gotta love it! :lol:

This what people wanted. No treasure maps or messy links.

[pic removed]

betrayed.... by M.ALRAWAHI95 ♛, on Flickr

For what it's worth, I really like this photo. Great lines. Good minimilasm. Nice use of empty space.

Ironically, you're breaking forum rules by posting that here since it's not your photo.

Gotta love it! :lol:

Webmasters log 8/15/12
--Rotanimod posts someone else's picture to teach them how to post picture
--Rotanimod feels great about himself for helping others
--Rotanimod realizes he cannot post other's pictures to teach them how to post pictures
--Rotanimod removes the picture
--Rotanimod attempts to include BB code with one character stripped and instruct OP to edit/copy/paste in his original post
ERR: fails
--Rotanimod attempt's to furnish BB code without image fail
ERR: All aboard the Fail Boat, first stop Rotanimod
--Rotanimod subverts into temporary state of internet rage and use 6-size font to yell at the world
--Rotanimod has logged off

Oh the irony. Apparently clicking a link is sooooo much harder then coming to a thread, and not only writing a useless post to try and attract attention, but to CONTINUE coming back to the thread, liking everyone who agrees with you (getting attention) and continuing to act like you were personally offended. I just don't understand.

I can see the benefit of posting the actual photo in the thread, but what I don't understand is the unconscious, negative behavior that follows what could otherwise just be ignored. If you don't like 'clicking a link' then just exit the thread. There is no need to generate negative attitudes either way!

Cultivate the positive, abort the negative! :wink:

I think I'm going to post a really crappy pic on another site so I can get a lot of people to post on my thread, what a mastermind.

He's essentially saying.. I want you to spend your time critiquing my photo. Go to this website where I posted it, I could link it in here properly, but I want you to take more time out of your day to go to it, then swithc between tabs/windows and tell me whats wrong with it.

If you're looking for C&C you should provide the picture (and as much info as possible) with it, to enable people donating their time to offer their opinion to give their opinion as easy as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
DScience said:
Oh the irony. Apparently clicking a link is sooooo much harder then coming to a thread, and not only writing a useless post to try and attract attention, but to CONTINUE coming back to the thread, liking everyone who agrees with you (getting attention) and continuing to act like you were personally offended. I just don't understand.

I can see the benefit of posting the actual photo in the thread, but what I don't understand is the unconscious, negative behavior that follows what could otherwise just be ignored. If you don't like 'clicking a link' then just exit the thread. There is no need to generate negative attitudes either way!

Okay, am I the only one that sees the irony in this post?

You clicked on this thread, made no comment on the photo, yet instead you decided to belittle people that asked the OP to directly post the image to the thread.

Nice logic dude! That will take you places. ;-)

Oddly enough, I actually agree with this post.

Ballistics said:
Oddly enough, I actually agree with this post.

Yet you didn't click on the link to provide C&C either. Interesting...

Reason: without order...there is only chaos!!

If some people start just posting links...then more...then there will be links to links...then more....yadda yadda. We are creatures of habit for a reason....order encourages stability....and who can't use a little stability..?

Ballistics said:
Do you not read posts anymore?

I did read your post, and you didn't offer insight to the OP just as DScience neglected to do. What else is there to read?

Ballistics said:
Do you not read posts anymore?

I did read your post, and you didn't offer insight to the OP just as DScience neglected to do. What else is there to read?

Apparently clicking a link is sooooo much harder then coming to a thread, and not only writing a useless post to try and attract attention, but to CONTINUE coming back to the thread, liking everyone who agrees with you (getting attention) and continuing to act like you were personally offended. I just don't understand.

He's saying (paraphrased):

- Don't complain about links only to waste more time by bitching about the link vs just clicking it and giving insight. ( and by ***** I mean comparing clicking a link which takes a fraction of a second, to having people show up to one gallery only to have them led to another. I get it's a joke, but c'mon)
- If you don't like clicking links, just leave the thread.
- All the negativity sucks and there are people here who make things out to be way worse than they actually are, or if a rule is broken that they are having some sort of crime committed against them personally.

I agree with this.

I clicked the link, but I'm not deep enough to respond about the image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back