What do you think should be done? Help please!

I would send her a bill for another $600, the $200 was to cover petrol ? if not you must have been crazy or desperate for money

Your pictures are already copied and every one in the family probably has a copy. She will post all over craiglist/facebook how you did her wrong and you have nothing that says it's not so.
Hmmmm. Tight spot. Check her facebook page and her family members facebook pages to insure your pictures are not out there. Once they are out there I would expect this to be her acknowledgement that the shots are fine with her and not refund her money.
If you don't then expect the worst, hopefully you won't get it. Good Luck. :thumbup:

i hate stupid people.

Use TinEye to see if you shots are on the net already.

Your pictures are already copied and every one in the family probably has a copy. She will post all over craiglist/facebook how you did her wrong and you have nothing that says it's not so.
Hmmmm. Tight spot. Check her facebook page and her family members facebook pages to insure your pictures are not out there. Once they are out there I would expect this to be her acknowledgement that the shots are fine with her and not refund her money.
If you don't then expect the worst, hopefully you won't get it. Good Luck. :thumbup:

I'd like to add that on average internet users have relatively short attention spans. I wouldn't worry about the "rep" aspect, unless she can bring it to CNN's attention with the story (which I believe is heavily in your favor, she's just a b****.)

I asked her what it was about the photos that she did not like. She told me I didn't get any of the kids in the cellar playing their video games...really? I didn't get enough family photos, even though (and yes I counted) there were 53 photos of all the family members. 53 different photos. She said that she couldn't use any of the engagement photos in the paper, that there weren't enough of them being serious. Well how about you stop shoving your tongues in each other's faces for five seconds and take a serious photo as I suggested? I told her that I was sorry, but with all due respect, she got a huge discount and I didn't feel that it was fair to be asking for a refund when I spent an entire day shooting the photos, and another few days editing them, not to mention all of the driving I had done for only $200. We will see where it goes from here I suppose.

You know that old "flying leap" expression? Or maybe that "flying copulation" expression?

Or that "I don't give a": 1) tinkered dam
2) two-bowel movements
3) If you can pass bricks of gold

One of those five old sayings is what this woman needs to be told. It has been MONTHS. She's trying to take advantage of you, in very low-life type of manner. She had the right of first refusal, but payed you. Now, two and a half months later, she wants $150 back out of a $200 payment? My money goes with using the flying copulation expression...

I am normally a pretty nice person. I try to be as fair as I can in situations like this. I try to be as considerate of other people's feelings as I can be. Until, crap like this happens. I agree with GSGARY said. Send her another bill for $600. Say, " I said I would do the shoot for $200. The other $600 is for the gas, travel time, shipping, hand delivery, post processing work, CD, CD burning etc etc etc. Some people I swear...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back