What Do You Think?

chrisburke

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.chrisburke.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
so my wife and i were bored tonight, and i decided to mess around with some photos...

what do you think of this photo??? when i looked at it in lightroom, I really liked it, but once i pulled it out of there, it didn't quite feel the same to me... thoughts??

20090110-5s1cd2k75kys532b7p6s453k7.jpg

Looks plasticy to me. It almost has a monochromatic feel to it as well.

i had to soften the image quite a bit... she just had a kid... so, well... i'm sure you can figure that one out...

the more i look at it here, the less i like it... maybe its just suppose to stay a lightroom photo... (its likely the black backdrop in lightroom that makes me like it more)

i had to soften the image quite a bit... she just had a kid... so, well... i'm sure you can figure that one out...

the more i look at it here, the less i like it... maybe its just suppose to stay a lightroom photo... (its likely the black backdrop in lightroom that makes me like it more)

So add a black border to it

Yeah, that vignette is a little meh to me. You might want to even the tone, and photoshop so of the moles.

honestly..i dont know what I'm looking at..i know thats not the point, and its obviously a human body..but the thing thats distracting me is that big hairy puffball on the right....is your wife rocking the 70's pubes LOL j/k, what is that? I'm assuming the butt side is on the left? or am i totally wrong on what part of the body I'm looking at. I know its trivial but its important for me to know what i'm looking at to truly appreciate it..especially w/ the human body.

ok i got it now LOL thats her ear/neck and hair on the right...i was looking at it as a brown puffball, but its actually the contrast of her hair on her neck...im retarded.

The tones are off... No body is perfect, but in a photograph they should appear to be... soften the tones... will be much better

Most reactions

Back