What's new

What do you think

birdman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 6, 2009
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
scotland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3228909595_1b1b88abbd_m.jpg


Hi people. Im a beginner and i do mean beginner, just started last month and never really picked up a camera before. Anyway I took this today and iv not done anything with it, i mean no editing. Please any feedback would be very helpful. Thank you
ps it was taken with my Sony a300
 
You should post a bigger version as one can't see anything with this resolution. Would love to give you some input!
Welcome to the Forum:thumbup:!
 
I think that there is no reason to post 2 threads with the same picture.
 
First what I can make out between the two small images is that the horizon is not level. That can be a bit distracting. The subject and point of view my be helped by the rule of thirds: Rule of thirds - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. It will help to read a little bit about that. I don't want you to be discouraged but I think you would benefit from some good reading material. Go to the library, bookstore or magazine retailer and open up a few books and magazines and see what others are doing. See what you can do to learn and try some of what interests you. We all started pretty much there.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom