what do you think?

Star_Climber

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
about this pic please?:)

f_9m_6a3e0bf.jpg

It's okay, it's not doing a whole lot for me. What are your thoughts on it? It's a photo of a glass of water with a straw... I don't really get much further past that.

makes me thirsty :)

seriously though...I don't really get where you were going with it, BUT...it's still a cool picture. To each his own...and have fun with it.

no theme in particular
just was trying different angles and stuff...

well...why the glass...cause it's so damn hot here!:mrgreen:

Your whites are a bit blown-out,and are hurting the rendering of the ice cubes. The background areas have some kind of weird compression artifacts. With more-careful and precise processing of the image, it would look much better. The shadow of the glass on the patio wall would look better if the patio itself were not blown out. The brick wall is okay...it holds its own...but the straw and ice cubes inside the glass are kind of melding--needs better processing.

I would crop off the bottom just below the glass!

Also I would focus on the fly skinny dipping in the glass
:lmao:

Why post on a 2 year old thread?

Why post on a 2 year old thread?

Good point. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who didn't notice the original thread date. It's just something I don't normally concern myself with. I guess I just assume that if it's been recently posted, that it's a current thread.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back