What's new

What do you think?

Dagwood56

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 19, 2007
Messages
3,025
Reaction score
491
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another dahlia done in impressionist style. I'm not sure about this one. In looking at it now, I'm thinking perhaps a bit more cropped from the top and right side might have been better? Yet in a way I think that would make it feel too tight. Oh and I see the spots of dust, I just didn't feel like re-editing right now to remove them. These photos were done bakc in Aug. or Sep.

SoftdahliaPB.jpg
 
Comparing it to your recent similar photo, it's a bit more "cramped". I think you should continue on with your impressive impressionist theme (that wasn't planned believe it or not). However, I'd do something with a different color or blur angle, or simply make it a similar crop, if possible?
 
Comparing it to your recent similar photo, it's a bit more "cramped". I think you should continue on with your impressive impressionist theme (that wasn't planned believe it or not). However, I'd do something with a different color or blur angle, or simply make it a similar crop, if possible?

Thanks for the feedback. There's not too much I can do about the colors, my neighbor only had purple dahlias. :lol: I do have some other flowers that I shot using this approach. If my luck holds maybe I can get them uploaded. Thanks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom