what do you think...

snehasmile

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
lemme know what do you feel about this picture..

78256-530c14f003b9d8348d8f93c92513f026.jpg

thanks for looking

Attachments

• tears.jpg
    tears.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 128
While I like this, and it has an air of mystery about it, perhaps the processing is a little harsh for the subject? Was it shot at a very high ISO?

yeah.. i was just trying out high ISO settings as i have mostly used Auto ISO mode :p ... i agree the processing is a bit harsh... it was done on mobile phone

thanks for replying

I like it a lot. When finished processing as it deserves it will come out a GREAT shot.

The overall mood I get is fear, hiding, oppression, in a way that make me sort of want to root for this person ... The eyes are very expressive to me.

There seems to be a lot of noise though, clumped-together pixels, in the hair, and scarf. But not like film-grain noise, like algorithm, JPEG-quality kind of noise.

The overall mood I get is fear, hiding, oppression, in a way that make me sort of want to root for this person ... The eyes are very expressive to me.

There seems to be a lot of noise though, clumped-together pixels, in the hair, and scarf. But not like film-grain noise, like algorithm, JPEG-quality kind of noise.

thanks for the reply... this was just experimenting new things in my camera like the ISO settings that i never dared to change... ISO was i guess 3200 and there was no light except for the flash light of a cell phone held to highlight the eyes.. actually i was happy to get this outcome as normally i just snap pictures without expecting a specific kind of emotion to portray..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back