What do you want???

Hertz van Rental said:
Never greedy - you're just going to be hard work to please.
I've got a decent corkscrew, so it's a start. And watching me open a bottle of wine is an adventure in itself... Woo-hoo! Things are looking up - though I'm not sure about the bondage thing...

ah come on Hertzy, you wouldn't deny me now would ya? :lmao: :blulsh2: :lmao:

Islair said:
:thumbup:

Actually I'm a transplant. I just recently moved to Peoria from the Frozen Tundra of Minnesota, don't you know (in a thick Minnesota accent).

HEY! I'm only about an hour from Peoria! I was there a week and a half ago to go shopping at the malls! (I'd never been to the new one)

jstuedle said:
Define "off this planet". Is that in the final, terminal sense, or as in rocket science?

Errr...I meant when the mutha ship comes to visit...you suckas better not stand in my way. :D No my death/suicide fixation died along time ago. :lmao:

what do i want....
not much 'cept just to take life as it comes

and really speaking.. just want everyone to be happy esp those kids out on the street who i get to interact with for my photography and the millions of others. Hope they see light someday

I need a little patience
Yeah .... Yeah
Just a little patience
I've been walking the streets at night
Just trying to get it right

That's what I want. Patience.

BUT I WANT THEM NNNNOOOOOWWWW!!!!

i have told you before... you pray for patience, and God gives you things to wait on...

pray for wisdom, you get more problems to solve than a math quiz...

i go for ignorance... pray for ignorance... its bliss!!

anicole said:
I need a little patience
Yeah .... Yeah
Just a little patience
I've been walking the streets at night
Just trying to get it right

That's what I want. Patience.

BUT I WANT THEM NNNNOOOOOWWWW!!!!

Dammit...now I'm gonna be hearing that in my head til I get to hear the song!!!! And I shall cry as I walk home in the November Rain thinking about Mr. Brownstone, wishing I were in a Paradice City.

(it really is raining, and it really is November! And I really do have to walk home in it. :er: )

core_17 said:
Dammit...now I'm gonna be hearing that in my head til I get to hear the song!!!! And I shall cry as I walk home in the November rain thinking about Mr. Brownstone.

(it really is raining, and it really is November! And I really do have to walk home in it. :er: )

:hug:: sorry Corry.

core_17 said:
Dammit...now I'm gonna be hearing that in my head til I get to hear the song!!!! And I shall cry as I walk home in the November Rain thinking about Mr. Brownstone, wishing I were in a Paradice City.

and you'll REALLY need that patience as you just end up walkin' in the cold November rain

(air guitar riff ...):band: :headbang:

And, misssmartypants Aprilraven ... I know ALL about patience. I never said I prayed for them ... tried that ... remember the child with ADHD?!?! I just simply said I need them. WANT and NEED are not interchangable in this instance.

Ignorance is bliss ... especially in our gene pool! :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back