what does it mean?

tsien

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
"a leg humper", what's a "humper"?

"she has a nice rack", what's a "rack"?

Excuse my poor knowledge of slangs. But I would like to know.

rolls on floor laughing... sorry guys.. and I am glad you trust us enough to ask... but you will be .. um.. something.. when you find out.

santino said:
Hobbes has already told me :LOL:

Arty is from England right? :scratch:
so these words ain't common there :lol:

:lmao:

md

What can I say once humped into enlightenment?

It has left me on the rack :evil:

2Stupid2Duck said:
tsien said:
What can I say once enlightened?

Don't tell MD - the closest he's come to a rack lately was a rack of lamb (resists making kiwi jokes).

:hug:

haha..thats so true!! :cry:

md

tsien said:
"a leg humper", what's a "humper"?

"she has a nice rack", what's a "rack"?

Excuse my poor knowledge of slangs. But I would like to know.

American television corrupts another innocent mind.

2Stupid2Duck said:
tsien said:
What can I say once enlightened?

Don't tell MD - the closest he's come to a rack lately was a rack of lamb (resists making kiwi jokes).

:hug:

tis ok, kiwi jokes are great:

An Aussie, America and Kiwi where all in hot tub at a big tech convention after hours. Each bragged about how great their technology was. All of sudden a mobile rang.

The aussie put his hand to his mouth and started speaking and then said goodbye. He explained to the others that he had a mobile phone embedded in his palm - it was the latest technology!

Not to be outdone, a dial was heard coming out the American's mouth, and he called room service for more lobster. That ain't nothing, the yank exclaimed, i've got a phone chip embedded in my tooth.

The kiwi, looking a bit embarrassed excused himself. About 5 minutes later he returned, but there was a long piece of toilet paper dangling from the back of his swimmers...

The Aussie, quick to take the mickey out of his neighbour shouted "Eh, matie, whatcha got coming out of your arse??!"

The kiwi, looked behind him at the toilet paper and said "Well looky here, I just got a fax!!"

Most reactions

Back