What's new

What does your 'work station' look like?

DScience

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Apr 12, 2009
Messages
1,513
Reaction score
122
Location
Denver, CO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys,

I thought it would be cool to see peoples work stations, or where they do their PP work. Here is mine, the title is "Mac vs PC: why not both!"

4235470209_fee858ea8c_b.jpg
 
is that a macbook? also what printer do you have?

also, i need to clean my room/ workstation, it'll happen when i move in 2 weeks

3162li0.jpg
 
and any chance you have those two wallpapers? they are absolutely amazing
 
"There's a place for everything, and everything's around here someplace"

...lol
 
and any chance you have those two wallpapers? they are absolutely amazing


Yes, those are both pictures I took. I have the full files if you would like them, I can send them over AIM which is easiest.

Logitech G15? I see your a gamer or are you only using the macro keys? ;)


Well I play Counter Strike, but not too much anymore. :mrgreen:
 
is that a macbook? also what printer do you have?

Yes it's a Mackbook, iMac, and a PC. The printer is just an HP Laserjet, B&W.
 
where do you print your photos then?
 
Gahhh. How did you afford both a Macbook(Pro?) and an iMac?!

I'm quite jealous!
 
Here is mine, but when it comes to photography, it is more of a screwaround-station. It's a work station when I'm working with Geographic Information Systems.
22440_1108534333885_1842647309_211482_5808460_n.jpg


DScience, love the wall paper..... and the wicker basket.
 
This is an older pic, when it was clean. It's entirely too messy to document publicly right now.

dsc00253iw4.jpg
 
This includes my photography 'quick reference' library, Case Logic backpack/laptop bag, Tenba shoulder bag and misc other fooferah.

WrkStatn1-2-10_0004.jpg


and the 'Digital Image Editing Work Station.' :lol:

WrkStatn1-2-10_0028.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom